Blessed Beyond Words

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby H

I created this blog in hopes of keeping everyone up to date with our growing family- I know my phone and email skills have been slacking lately.

Chris and I are doing great and loving our life here in Austin. Chris is settling into his new position consulting for Bank of America, he is working at home again and I am afraid he already misses having co workers. I absolutely love my job, I am back with Camden at a brand new community in North Austin.

We drove down to San Antonio Saturday morning for a little weekend get away and to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. It was nice to just hang out, eat some yummy food with nothing on our agenda.

As of Tomorrow will be be 20 weeks/ 5 months along- halfway to baby! Most of you know Chris and I found out that this baby is without a doubt a BOY at our last doctors visit. We had no preference at all, but needless to say we are delighted. I had asked Chris weeks before if he was hoping for a boy or a girl and he said he didn't care at all as long as we got one that liked to fish :)Everyone seems to ask if we have chosen a name for our little person. I think we have agreed on the name Chase Christopher, but we all know that could change within the next 20 weeks.

5 comments:

kristendxoxo said...

Oh,pregnant looks so cute on you melty!!! You GO baby chase!!! And p.s. LOVE lil man's name so don't change it!

Lucky Star Designs said...

I can't wait to rub the belly, erm, I mean Little Man Chase. Miss you!

Mystique Studio said...

Congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant!

Anonymous said...

AWE... so cute... love the name Chase Christopher!! I can't wait to be an auntie!!

CookieB said...

So excited for you & Christopher!
Sounds like all is well with y'all in Austin! Miss ya bunches & look forward to more blogs.

Followers

Blog Archive