Blessed Beyond Words

Monday, March 2, 2009

Countdown to Baby Chase!

Baby update! I went in for my 39 week check up this afternoon and all is well with baby. Dr. Murphree did recommend that we schedule an induction to make sure he isn't getting to big due to the gestational diabetes. Dates fill up fast so our choices were either tonight or next Monday so Chris and I opted to wait until Monday. We figure Chase has a week to make it out on his own...other wise we'll help him out just a day before his due date. After 39 weeks of pregnancy there is an end in sight :) I have had it pretty easy, but I do have to say that I hit the miserable phase this past weekend.

We will be sure to keep everyone posted via email and or text messages.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

This time next Monday Chris and I will be parents to a baby boy!

2 comments:

Lucky Star Designs said...

YAY... I am gonna be an aunt!!

The Wilkins Family said...

We can't wait to meet him. Let us know if you need anything, we will be thinking about you!!!

Nicole, Alden, Chloe and Liam

Followers

Blog Archive