Blessed Beyond Words

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Melty Time!

We've been in Dallas all week while Chris is attending a conference at the Gaylord for work. Chase has seemed to learn and pick up on so much this week which makes me sad that daddy is missing out on it all. I've sent plenty of pictures to keep him posted that he proudly shares with co workers.

He picks up a new word everyday! My parents faces light up every time Chase says Nonna or Papaw and he even surprised us all by saying Jenna a few times this afternoon! His vocabulary now includes, momma, daddy, nonna, papaw, papa, dog, suck, bubble, jump, drink, shoe, uh oh, ball, car and a few more I can't seem to remember right now.

Nonna has taught Chase to use my niece's old tea set. He makes the shhh sound while he pours from the purple tea pitcher and mmmm after he drinks the pretend tea out of the tiny pink cup and is always happy to share.

I've taken advantage of having a babysitter this week and have made a few shopping trips with my sister without Chase, who I miss dearly when I'm gone. I love walking through the door and having him run to me, hug my legs and say ahhh momma, it is the best feeling ever!

Chase saying CHEESE for the camera!


We celebrated Mother's Day, Papaw's and Jenna's birthday since we won't be in town this coming weekend.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive