Blessed Beyond Words

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Very Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all you mommy's reading this had a very special day on Sunday. We got up earlier than usual and went to the early service at church, where I always seem to get more emotional than usual on Mother's Day :) To make my day special Chris decided it would be fun to make the hour drive to Kemah to have lunch and see the sights. We enjoyed a yummy lunch at the Cadillac Bar and Grill on the boardwalk with a view of the ocean and plenty of seagulls looming overhead :) It was a relaxing day to just hang out as a family walking through the shops and seeing the boats. We took the ferry across to Galveston Island which Chase loved.

Our little man made 14 months on Mother's Day, how time flies when you're having fun! Nothing makes me happier than having my amazing husband and our son by my side, my cup runneth over!





Just like Daddy

Chase and Daddy sharing their lunch

Running from the water!


Mother's Day 2010

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive