Blessed Beyond Words

Friday, June 18, 2010

Boys will be boys

Chris spent a few evenings this week working in the yard and of coarse his shadow wasn't far away. Chase watches daddy carefully and mocks his actions digging and picking up rocks. For those who know me well I am a bit OCD but God has given me the gift to let my boy be a boy and get dirty! He looks like a little rug rat in a t-shirt, diaper and dirt all over but I know he is having a great time. His bath water had never been so dirty!


Tonight's dinner included burgers on the grill, pasta salad and corn on the cob. Chase loved the corn on the cob and actually managed to get most of the corn off the cob with his little teeth. To mommy's delight he has had quite the appetite this week.





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive