Blessed Beyond Words

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweet Chasey Poo

One afternoon last week I was checking emails in the kitchen while Chase played under the table, one of his favorite places given he can easily walk under it since it is counter height. Within a few minutes I looked down and the boy had fallen asleep. I of coarse grabbed my camera and called Chris down from his office to see. He spent the rest of his nap time in his bed :)




As Chase gets older and his attention span longer he seems more and more interested in watching age appropriate shows. We try not to watch tv everyday or too often but it is nice to cook dinner while Thomas the tank keeps him occupied : ) He loves his "choo choo" blanket his Great Aunt Katy made him before he was born and new pillow case I bought last week.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive