Blessed Beyond Words

Friday, August 6, 2010

Randomness

I was transferring random pictures from the memory card to the computer while Chase is napping so I figured I would take a moment to blog. If you keep up with us at all you know this summer has been busy for us. We are headed to Dallas this weekend and get a few weeks to rest before FOUR weddings and my 30th birthday in September! Expect many more pictures in the coming weeks!

Chase passed out in his chair after an afternoon at the pool. There is nothing sweeter than a baby sleeping, even if it is in a high chair!

Mommy's little helper.
Do child labor laws apply here?!?!

Daddy's sidekick.




I found Chase in his room surrounded by books which he had pulled from the shelf :) That is a mess I am okay with, how can you discourage a kids love of books? We read several books before nap time and bed time, he sits so still and listens to every word. He now request the choo choo book every time we sit in our rocker, I almost know the words my heart.


This little boy rocks my world!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive