Blessed Beyond Words

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wedding Fun!

We had a great time at Megan & Joe's wedding, it was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception! It is still crazy to think of my baby sister as a wife. It doesn't seem like that long ago we were sitting on our bedroom floor playing Barbie's.

Chase has been feeling under the weather with a tummy bug but didn't let that stop him from showing off his skills on the dance floor later that evening. I made a point not to carry around my camera all evening so I could be social and enjoy the big day, so I don't have many pictures.

Chase shaking his groove thang!

Chase in his "Sunday Best"


















Family












The photo booth was a HIT- fun times!














Mr. & Mrs. Joe Robic!!!!












No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive