Blessed Beyond Words

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chase's Weekend with all his Grandparents!

I can't believe I am just now getting around to updating our blog.  Forgive me?  The weekend of the 16-17 Ken and Gloria graciously invited my family to the lake house for the weekend.  Chase was surrounded by both sets of grandparents and Uncle Joe and Aunt Megan, needless to say he was not lacking love and attention!  We all had a great time visiting, taking the boats out, and enjoying the beautiful fall weather.  The guys spent a lot of time fishing but didn't seem to have a lot of luck.  It was fun seeing my mom and Gloria out on the jet ski and paddle boat, for those who know my mom that is so out of character for her!  It won wonderful to have my entire family together simply enjoying life!


Chase with Nonna and Papaw enjoying the view of the lake
Daddy and Chase (who finally kept a hot on his head!)
Grandma and Nonna on the paddle boat!  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive