Blessed Beyond Words

Friday, October 1, 2010

A climber for our monkey!

 Welcome back Autumn we missed you!  I love this time of year, the weather is cool and crisp, the leaves begin to change and there are so many fun things to do!  Chris on the other hand would be happy if the tempature never dropped below 100 because he hates cold/winter that much! 

Since the weather has cooled off so much I've wanted to take Chase outside to play more then I did when you broke out in a sweat the minute you stepped foot into the Houston humidity.  Chase tons of toys but I thought he needed something to play on rather than play with.  I didn't want to go oever board given Chritmas is just a few months away.  So after searching craigslist I found a climber that was in great shape, kept indoors and was pretty local.  It is the perfect size, I don't have to worry so much about him getting too high or getting hurt.  Aunt Miranda offered to make it an early Christmas gift- thanks Aunt Miranda!  Chase loves it- I am already looking for other little tykes outdoor toys to add to it. 

our little monkey in his climber!



He says WEE when going down the slide!

Closing the door behind him :)

I was tryint o get him to say cheese and look through the window- this is what I got


My favorite picture....he was saying mommy not cheese :)
 We were having so much fun outside we decided to eat lunch on the porch.  This child loves sloppy joe's so he didn't mind we had leftovers from last night :)  He is finally getting the hang of eating a sandwitch with both hands! 


Sloppy Chase

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive