Blessed Beyond Words

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We drove to Dallas last Sunday to spend the week and Thanksgiving with my family.  Chris worked from my parents house Monday and Tuesday, we are very thankful that his job gives us the flexibility to travel witout using so much vacation.  As always the trip seemed too short and we didn;t get to see everyone we would have liked to.  Thursday was spent preparing food, eating too much food, watching football and enjoying time with the entire Melty family and m Aunt Jan and Uncle Tom.  Nate insisted we end the day with a family game of Charades which was a lot of fun, I have to say I'm pretty dang good at it!  I try not to take any of my blessings for granted but on Thanksgiving I call to mind all the little things.  I'm grateful for unanswered prayers, had God given me what I wanted so many years ago I wouldn't be where I am today.  What are you most grateful for this year?
My two greatest blessings!


Chase had so much fun playing with Jenna and Nate

Cutest Cousins Ever

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive