Blessed Beyond Words

Friday, December 10, 2010

21 months....

Chase turned 21 months old on Thursday.  It's hard to believe our little man will be 2 in just three months!  I told myself not to even begin thinking about party planning until after the holidays....but a few minutes later I was googling for party supplies!  Chris and I are so excited about experiencing Christmas with him this year.  I''m pretty sure he'll get the hang of it pretty quickly :)  He is into hats right now, if he sees Chris without one on he'll lead him to our closet and direct Chris put one on his head and give Chase one to wear. 
We brought the Home Depot work bench home from my parents house a few weeks ago they had from my nephew.  Chase will "work" for hours and insist you "seat" next to him and help.  His vocabulary is unbelievable- too many news words to list.  He is great and listening and following directions.  He is by far the tidiest child I have ever met.  Each night before getting out of the bath he puts all his toys away in the net before being told.  He says and does the funniest things, what did Chris and I do for entertainment before him?

"working"

taking a ride in the mega blocks wagon

Helping daddy do the yard...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive