Blessed Beyond Words

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Choo Choo Chase is 2!

 I am a little late on posting about Chase's party, but it's taken me this long to recover!  We had Chase's party the Saturday following his birthday here at our house and of coarse it had to be choo choo train themed!  I searched everywhere and couldn't find decor I liked so I decided I would make everything myself, what was I thinking?!?!  We had a full house, throughout the day over 50 of our friends and family came by to wish our little guy a happy birthday.  Chase was a bit overwhelmed at times but over all did great given he missed his nap for the day.  He had a great time running around playing at watching the big kids.  Thank you all who came to help us celebrate Chase's 2nd year! 
We still can't believe how grown up he seems now that he is 2! 


The cupcake toppers I made :)

The Dining Car Menu



Chase Express Candy Bar


Daddy helping Chase open gifts!  He didn't like being the center of attention..

Blowing out his candle!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive