Blessed Beyond Words

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Celebrating a great daddy!

Happy Father's Day to all you daddy's, step dads and grand dad's. I decided Chris is such a great day he deserved not a single day but the whole weekend! Chris is such a amazing daddy and amazes me with his patience and love for Chase.  I love how much Chase looks up to Chris because he is the kind of man I pray Chase and his baby brother are someday.  He deserved the best Father's Day!
 We kicked our Father's Day weekend off at a birthday party for one of Chase's friends. Chris and chase had a ball playing in the bounce houses and giant slides. Since mommy is 7 months pregnant I sat this play time out and took pictures.



Chase and Chris taking on the slide.
 We've made somewhat of a family tradition to spend Mother's Day and Father's Day as a family doing something fun.  We drove to Galveston Saturday after the birthday party and ate lunch at Tortuga's (Chris chose Mexican food, what a shocker!), rode the Ferry to Bolivar and spent a little time on the beach.  Chase is becoming quite the water lover and had no fear when in came to the BIG water and waves.  We'll have to make plans to go back very soon.

Ferry Ride

Chase and Daddy running to the water!

Catching some waves

LOVE my husband!

My sand art


Sunday I let Chris sleep in and made homemade waffles for breakfast.  Don and Shannon invited us out to the country club to swim for a bit before everyone came over to our house for dinner.  Chase could not wait to get in and swam nearly the entire time we were there only getting out long enough to take a canoe ride with Chris.
My guys

Row, Row, Row your boat......

Those Henderson Boys and their boys
Celebrating a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Father's Day!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive