Blessed Beyond Words

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Growing Boys!

Yesterday marked 24 weeks into our pregnancy, in another words 6 months.  Sadly this little person still doesn't have a name but I'll be sure to post it once we've decided on the perfect one for him.The time seems to be flying by but I know I won't be saying that the last two months or so as I waddle through the hottest part of the Texas summer in my third trimester.  Baby boy Henderson is doing really well and measuring perfectly at 24 weeks.  I look forward to our monthly doctor visits just to hear his heart beat.  I'll take the glucose test within the next few weeks so we can determine if I have gestational diabetes with my second pregnancy like I did with my first.  My guess is that I won't be we'll have to see what the est reveals.  

Chase amazes us everyday with the things he seems to understand, remembers and says.  Its so nice for him to be able to communicate with us and tell us exactly what he needs and wants and for the most part he understands why he may or may not need/want when we tell him.  He has so much personality and loves being funny.  There are times Chris and I laugh because he starts talking and won't stop...what have we created?!?!   

We talk about baby brother a lot with Chase and he know baby is on my belly but he has no clue he will be sharing his entire world, mommy and daddy with this little brother in just a few months.  Since we only have one secondary bedroom downstairs Chase is moving to his BIG BOY room upstairs to give the new baby the nursery.  We decided to set up his new room now so that we can start playing and napping upstairs so hopefully the transistion to sleeping there every night wouldn't seem so unfamiliar.  I still have a little more to do before it's complete but we're happy with how it has turned out so far.  Now I can start decorating and setting up the babies room, pictures to come!


My baby bump

24 weeks!
Chase's BIG BOY room!
                                           


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive