Blessed Beyond Words

Monday, May 13, 2013

Hendersons Plus One More!

By now this is old news but I couldn't update our blog without including our BIGGEST news in months.  We announced in February that the Henderson's of Hockley were expanding!  Baby #3 has a due date set for September 12, 2013.....Wyatt's 2nd birthday :)  Given this delivery will be a scheduled C-Section like the boys we will most likely meet our newest little one around the 5th. 
 


We opted to have a gender screen at 16 weeks and we were tickled PINK to find out #3 is a girl!  I even had them check a few days later to make sure :)  Back in November Chase randomly asked for a baby sister...I told him he would need to ask God for that one.  God listens!  in the early weeks before we found out I had come to refer to baby as "he" and Chase constantly corrected me saying "No, it's our baby sister".  I've had lots of fun pinning girly stuff on pinterest and planning to redo the nursery in pinks!  We've got the large room upstairs all set up for the boys to share but are waiting to move Wyatt up until mid summer.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive