Blessed Beyond Words

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


5..4..3..2..1...Happy New Year! Chris and I decided somewhat on a whim Wednesday night to make the 2 hour drive to Austin to spend our second New Years Eve with our great friends Matt & Danne'. Chase hasn't been sleeping well since he is teething and we knew we wouldn't disturb them in the guest room upstairs. Last year I was 7 months pregnant and spent the evening with my feet up sipping on Shirley Temples. :) The baby was a bit off schedule thanks to a late evening nap so he was awake to bring in the New Year with Mommy and Daddy, but passed out just minutes after the ball dropped. I could not think of a better way start 2010 than sitting next to my wonderful husband with our son in our lap at the stroke of midnight.

Looking back at 2009 I would have to say it was an over all great year for the Henderson Family. Chase made his debut, Chris accepted a full time position with Bank of America and we purchased our second home together making the move from Austin to Dallas. I am humbled when I think our many blessings. I don't know if 2010 could top 2009 but I am looking forward to finding out.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive