Blessed Beyond Words

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Monkey Bizness with Jenna!

My niece Jenna who lives in Dallas has been visiting all week. It's been fun having another girl in the house and Chase has really enjoyed her company. I've done my best to may her stay fun and memorable, trips to the pool, crafts, making homemade snicker doodles and banana bread, painting toe nails and extra long bedtime stories. Jenna was my child before I had my own, it has been a joy to watch her grow from our rolly polly Jennabug to a bright young girl.

We made a trip to a place nearby called Monkey Buziness, which it basically a huge room filled with bounce houses. Thankfully we got there early before the crowd so chase was able to play and explore without being trampled by the bigger kids. It amazes me what our 16 month old is capable of physically. Needless to say we all had a great time and were ready for lunch when we left!


My Jenna bug
Chase saying CHEESE for me

My little monkey in action

He was determined to get UP that slide

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive