Blessed Beyond Words

Monday, July 12, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame!

Chase attended his first major league baseball game Sunday. If the kid is going to excel at any sport I am going to predict it will be baseball, he has a pretty strong pitching arm for 16 months old :) Our friends Matt and Danne' were in town this weekend from Austin so they joined us for some baseball fun! Chase lasted all 9 innings to see the Astros lose to the Cardinals. He spent the game cruising from lap to lap taking in the surroundings of the huge stadium. I do have to say the game was much more enjoyable in the enclosed air conditioned stadium compared to the memories I have watching the Rangers at The Ballpark in Arlington.


Go Astros!

Group photo!


Saying CHEESE for his photo and eager to get back to his POP POP.
I know this isn't a great picture but it captures Chase's excitement. He would clap every time the crowd would cheer.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive