Blessed Beyond Words

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mommy turns 30!

I am posting this a week late but I had a few blogging issues when I attempted this a few days ago.  We invited our friends, family and neighbors over last Saturday to help celebrate my 30th Birthday.  My Birthday is the 26th but our weekend  is jam packed with weddings.  Needless to say we had a great time!  What's better then eating food I didn't have to cook and enjoying the company of my most favorite people?  My heart was bursting with the love I felt that night, I thank God for the amazing people we have in our lives.  My mom and sister Miranda drove in from Dallas and best friends, Matt and Danne' from Austin, which made the night that much more special.  For months I dreaded turning 30, but suddenly one day I was okay with it.  I realized that though my twenties are now just a memory, they are great memories and I am exactly where I want to be in my life at 30.  I am actually really excited to see what surprises 30 hold!
I posted several pictures b/c I loved them all!
                                                     Chase playing with is cousin Parker
                                                                       My Family
My crazy sister inlaws
Miranda and I
I am a lucky girl!

Love my momma

thirty, flirty and thriving!

Kisses for the Birthday Girl

Shannon and I with our Henderson boys

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive